Successfully changing outcomes for Forsyth County’s youngest children and their families will require creative work at multiple levels. Toward this end, the Trust will target six areas of investment:
- Knowledge development and strategic communications
- Direct services to improve child and adult caregiver health and wellbeing – focused on four core priorities
- Building provider capacity
- Community engagement
- Systems development and sustainability
- Accountability for results
Across each of these areas, there is enormous room for individuals and organizations to engage with Great Expectations—as volunteers, thought partners, service providers, and more. Visit Ways to Engage to learn more about the ways in which you can support this work. Achieving the Great Expectations goal will take many, many hands. We will update the list of opportunities as Great Expectations grows, so check back regularly!